- Original passport with 6 months validity from date of arrival in New Zealand + Old Passports if any.
- 2 photos 35mm X 45mm, white background matt finish.80 % face Size
- Visa Application Forms.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, applicant and duration of stay.
- Hotel Confirmation.
- Tour Itinerary.
- Air Tickets
- IT Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Original personal bank statements for last 6 months with bank seal & sign on each and every page.Please note: if you are funding your own visit, you must demonstrate you have at least NZ$1,000 for each month you intend to be in New Zealand (or NZ$400 per month if you have prepaid your accommodation).
- International Credit card copy and statements with limits.
- Salary Slips for last 03 months if employed
- Job Confirmation letter. if employed
- Original Leave letter from Employer/School/College.
- Company registration proof eg. Shop ACt/MOA/Deed etc. - if self employed.
- Retire letter/ pension order - if retired
- Student id/ bonafide from school/college - if student
1)All the financial docs of the visa application should be notarized by advocate..
2)All documents not in English must be translated by a translation service.
Visa Fees : INR 9150/- per person.
Visa Processing Time : 10-15 Working Days
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.