Below is the exhaustive list of documents required for tourist visa to Germany-
- Original Valid passport for 06 months from the date of travel + Old passport.
- Visa Application forms.
- 2 photographs : 35X45mm, white background matt finish, 80% face size.
- Covering letter (on company letterhead if self employed)
- Hotel Voucher
- Return ticket.
- Day to Day Itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Income tax papers for last 03 yrs or Form 16.
- Original saving Bank Statements last 6 months updated with healthy balance
- Salary Slips for last 3 months - if employed
- Original Leave Letter on Company letterhead - if employed
- Retire proof /Pension order- if retired
- Business Registration – if self employed
- Student id and bonafide letter - if student
- NOC letter from husband /father if single lady traveling
Visa Fees: INR 5877/- pp
Time Required: 15 Working Days
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.